AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Grants - technical error when enrolling

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We have setup a Google for non profits account and have started using the hosted email service. We wanted to make use of the Ad Grants program and followed the steps mentioned in the guide, "AdWords account creation guide for Google Ad Grants". We created a new Adwords account using the primary Admin account email, US$ as billing currency and did not associate any billing information with it and enrolled the account for Ad Grants.

However, we received an email saying there is a technical error and that we need to create a new Adwords express account. I noticed the same problem was reported to this forum but did not find a solution for the problem.

Please let us know what we could do to enroll successfully in the Ad Grants program.

Ad Grants - technical error when enrolling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oops. Right after I posted this message, I got a message that one of our staff had tried to setup a Adwords express account with the same email id a few days prior to this. Is there anyway to recover from this other than creating a new account with a different email (which will not be the primary email for the non profit)?