1.7K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Grants - technical error when enrolling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying to get our Google Apps account set up for Google Grants and have been getting the email below when I try and enrol;

Thank you for submitting your AdWords Express account for review.

The account you submitted is affected by a technical issue and cannot be activated for Ad Grants. In order to become a Grantee, you'll need to create a new account and submit it for review. Please read the directions

below:

***PLEASE NOTE: When you create a new AdWords/AdWords Express  account, you must choose a different email address than you used for your initial account.

1. Please create a new account, by following the relevant account creation guides below:

AdWords Express Account Creation Guide: 

https://support.google.com/grants/answer/6077396?hl=en&ref_topic=6077566&rd=1

2. Follow the submission process for your country and reapply here: 

https://support.google.com/grants/answer/46115 - Select your country in the drop-down menu and follow the directions. Once you submit your new AdWords Express account for review, our team will re-review it and send you a follow up email.

Sincerely,

The Google Ad Grants Team

I have been contacting the Google Ads team and they tell me that my account is fine and to just re-enrol but this results in a further email like the one above. 

Can anyone help with this at all?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Sarah,

Are you still having trouble with this?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sarah, I've been having the same issue. Is there a phone number for tech support? I haven't been able to even find a phone number to call for help.

Thanks