Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Ad Grant Suspensions on 9/8

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

On 8/16 an email was sent out notifying grantees of recent changes to the Website Policies and Promoting Multiple Sites. This email notified grantees that they can only use a website domain that was approved through the Google for Nonprofits application, the Ad Grants enrollment process, or the Additional Website Domain(s) Request form. If you received this email then your account was identified as one that was serving on a domain that had not been approved and would be suspended on September 8th, 2017, if no changes were made.

If your Google Ad Grants account was recently suspended on or around September 9th then it likely has to do with your account being found to be advertising a website domain name that has NOT listed as being approved through the Google for Nonprofits application, the Ad Grants enrollment process, or the Additional Domain Request form

To get your account reactivated, Grantees must fill out the Additional Domain Request form and include ALL domains they are advertising on. Domains that are not approved, must be removed from the account before the account can be reactivated.

TLDR:

1. Your account was likely suspended for advertising a domain it is not authorized to. (See: Website Policies and Promoting Multiple Sites)
  2. Fill out the Additional Domain Request form to get your domain names approved. (Note: Please include ALL domain names.)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Robert. We have indeed received this email and had our account suspended. The strange thing is that we never advertised on more than one domain... 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had this happen yesterday, too, even though I had applied for all of the domains used in the account and received confirmation emails.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi oh my we have had our account suspended despite receiving an email from Google saying it was fine to use our additional url for our charity shop. Ok so we have paused the new url in account how long does it take to get reactivated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Robert. We have the same issue as everyone else in this thread. Our main URL was whitelisted for Google Grants, then additionally approved for AdGrants and all ads we ran were approved too. We're not sure how it violates the terms but then again, we're still new to it all.

I have submitted the website url again, along with two pages relating directly to our charity mission. Will that solve the issue or is there anything else we could do?

Re: Ad Grant Suspensions on 9/8

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
After reapplying to include all of the domains, my account is back up.
Rather than pause any of them, perhaps go through the domain application
process.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone we had an email at 8.15 this morning from google to confirm we had had our extra URL added to our account . So hopefully our suspension will be lifted . But when ?? Has anyone any idea how long it takes for reactivation 

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

All, if you received an email that your account is suspended then you must fill out the Additional Domain Request form and include ALL domains you are advertising on - this includes your main domain name that you originally enrolled with.

As @Brent K mentions above, once you do this and the domains are approved, your account will automatically be reinstated. 

Re: Ad Grant Suspensions on 9/8

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We filled in form Saturday had it approved at 8.15 this morning Monday and we are still seeing account suspended.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Darryl W

Did you include your main domain on that form? Or only the additional domain names?

Experts in the Topic
RobertCoats