4.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Copy For Events

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

I am working with several locally based non-profits who hold events on a fairly regular basis to raise money. One of them is a volunteer fire company and they have concerts at the fire house. They have fairly big name bands like KIX, Night Ranger, Queensryche, etc. So I was just wondering what the best way would be to word ads to promote this kind of event with Google Grants. Events are different from directly asking for donations.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author MichaelJohnston
September 2015

Re: Ad Copy For Events

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You could use words in your ads such as benefit concert or fundraising or concert benefiting the volunteer fire department. All would certainly be acceptable. Another nice way to advertise events such as this is to use site links. This will include this additional information with your regular ads and generate even more attention.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author MichaelJohnston
September 2015

Re: Ad Copy For Events

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You could use words in your ads such as benefit concert or fundraising or concert benefiting the volunteer fire department. All would certainly be acceptable. Another nice way to advertise events such as this is to use site links. This will include this additional information with your regular ads and generate even more attention.