4.7K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Acknowledge the assistance of Google Ad Grants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My NGO has been using Google Ad Grants for 4 months and it did help us a lot to promote our mission and reach out to other resources

As we would like to thank google's gentle support, would we be able to put Google Ad Grants logo on our website as a Acknowledgement??

Thank you. 

Best,

Johnny 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Acknowledge the assistance of Google Ad Grants

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
The way you are pitching this is main thing whether you can do it or not.

If you are looking to show something like - the term "Google" / "Google Ad Grants" is helping to raise your funds, that would be against the policy.

But Showing "Google Ad Grants" (Specific Program Logo) mentioning as they are helping to promote our cause with free Advertising would be acceptable. Though I would suggest to go for blog post as how Google Ad Grant Program helped your NGO journey and made an impact. and That would be enough as well as Appreciable among your audience even better as well as would be ok as per Guidelines I believe.

I am 90% Sure over it. But still I would leave this conversation to be acknowledge and updated by other community members.

Re: Acknowledge the assistance of Google Ad Grants

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Tang, 

As a recipient of the Google Ad Grant, you may publish the Google Ad Grants logo on the in-kind donation page of your website. Additional information on the how you are allowed to acknowledge receipt of the Ad Grant can be found on the Media And Press Inquiries page.