AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We are a non-profit fundation, based in Spain, and a few days ago we started with a new Ad Grants account, and it was easy to get into the program. The problem is that after 4-5 days, they suspended our account, and we have revised all Adwords and nothing is wrong. After that, we have ask to recheck our account via email, as it's the only way to do it (if you call to the Adwords Phone, it says that your account is suspended and you can only send an email) and although we have asked explicitely to be call or emailed telling us what's wrong to fix it inmediately nothing has ocurred, only an automatic email saying we still have violations on our account and the suspension continue.

What can we do? Delete the Adwords account and start again at Google Ad Grants?

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Juan Antonio P

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, please reach out and we will do our best resolve it as quickly as possible.

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Robert,

Sorry for our delay to answer this. We couldn't solve this problem although we have try many things and we nearly give up, can you help us?

Thank you so much 

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Juan Antonio P

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone is writing from my account. I am Juan Antonio Partal and I have never written anything here¡¡¡¡¡

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Juan Antonio P

There appears to be multiple users named Juan Antonio P in the system. Occasionally, the system will inadvertently tag the wrong one. It is a known issue. Rest assured, no one is actually writing under your unique account as the other @Juan Antonio P above has a different profile from yours. 

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Juan Antonio, 

I'm Juan Antonio Puch, that's why we have the same name here.

As Robert says, that's a known issue of this forum.

Best regards.

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much Robert, I have send you the form, if you need more information please contact via email or phone.