AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Account setup is Incomplete - However My Account Is Complete

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are an agency who has several non-profit clients, this is the first time we have had issue submitting an account for review. We have created an account, double checked the ClientID Number, the account is in USD, there is no billing info, there is one campaign, two adgroups, 6 ads, several keywords per adgroup and we still get this message:

"Account setup is Incomplete. Please open our AdWords Account Creation Guide and click the 'Get Started' button. Ensure your account has an ad, then resubmit your customer ID here."

There are other communities talking about this issue, but I have not seen this full error message on the other posts. Are others having this issue?

Here is a screen shot:

application error.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Philip C

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Robert, I was able to call in to AdWords helpline and they sent the issue to their AdWords Grant team to sort this out. I have been approved now. Cheers!