AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Account review happens too often

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Now my Google Grant AdWords account is closed for review, weirdly second time since Feb 16 when my grant was activated. However I also noticed that the day plan was completed in about 12 hours, so at least till the end of the day stopping my ads for review does not matter for me. I hope they will do in in half of the day (despite they write that review longs 2-3 days).

Why review twice in three days? This seems far too often.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account review happens too often

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Victor P

It is not uncommon for accounts to be reviewed and at times the account does get randomly selected for reviews back-to-back. Of the several accounts I manage, I have had some myself that would trigger reviews every couple of weeks and then would go without triggering a review for years. It happens and while it can be frustrating at times the reviews themselves help to keep the system running smoothly and clear out bad advertisers which improves the quality of the marketplace.