Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Account disabled please help!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I work at an NGO based in Spain, we have been using Ad Grants for a few years now. We just find out this week our account has been disabled for an outstanding payment.

We haven't been billed never before. Unfortunately, we have only just realized now, notifications were being sent to a person that is not longer within the organization, meaning that, we had no knowledge of any changes in the service policy if there is being any.

Please, we do need some help on fixing this or whom should we contact.

many thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account disabled please help!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Ad Grantees have access to all of the same education and support options as our standard paying AdWords customers. Please follow the links below:

You can also use this link to check your application status.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Paula - This happened to us as well. Google now requires AdWords grant recipients to connect AdWords to a Google for Nonprofits account. Your admin should have gotten several emails about this. We have Nonprofits but for some reason our AdWords Grant account is not properly connected so our account was disabled! I have twice used online chat to contact support and have been told it is a technical issue. It was supposed to be fixed on May 5 but is still disabled. Try this chat: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pre_chat_survey

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was able to resolve our issue quickly by working with the Google for Nonprofits group, rather than AdWords g4np-support@google.com