AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Account Suspended - Resubmitting for review? Single and generic keywords and 5% CTR question.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

As seems to be the case with many others, our account was suspended over the weekend due to singular keywords and/or generic keywords.  We believe this has been rectified. Is it possible to get a list of the offending keywords so we can be 100% certain?  How do we trigger a review to get the account reinstated? 

On a similar note, do keywords that do not meet the new policy requirements need to be completely removed, or is simply pausing them sufficient?  In some cases (specifically generic keywords), I would like to keep them paused to help ensure they do not get re-added at a later date as we have multiple people managing the account. 

And finally, a related but slightly different question regarding the new 5% CTR requirement; is this already in effect, or are we afforded some wiggle room here?  We are extremely close to meeting this, but did not make it last month (4.82%) and I would like to know if we fail to meet this requirement again this month what the repercussions would be.  Having our account suspended for multiple days could prove to be an issue here, as recent modifications we have made to meet this requirement aren't being run for the number of days we had expected and calculated as necessary when making the adjustments.

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
5d

Re: Account Suspended - Resubmitting for review? Single and generic keywords and 5% CTR question.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jeremy S

If you have modified your Ad Grants account to comply with Ad Grants policies, you may request reinstatement using this form.