3.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
favorite_border

Accepting terms and conditions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just enrolled in the non-profits arm of Google Ad Grants, and have been told by email that I must accept the terms and conditions for my Adwords grant to stay active. When I go to the T&Cs finder, there is no accept button. Is viewing the T&Cs enough or should there be an accept button?

https://billing.google.com/payments/termsandconditionsfinder?hostOrigin=aHR0cHM6Ly9iaWxsaW5nLmdvb2ds.....

Many thanks,

Connie

1 Expert replyverified_user
Highlighted

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Connie,

Thanks for posting to the Community. There was a technical issue a couple weeks ago which caused a notification to appear in Google Ad Grants accounts asking you to accept Terms & Conditions, but without giving you a button to do so. However, this should be fixed now.

Could you try clearing your cache and cookies, and then logging into your account and seeing if you are still asked to accept the T&Cs? Please let me know if that doesn't work and I'll escalate this issue.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cassie

Thanks for your response. Cleared cached/cookies etc and no joy. This was based on an email I had this week - please let me know if it would be useful to see a screenshot or the email?

Many thanks,

Connie

Experts in the Topic
CassieH