5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Accepting terms and conditions for Google Ad Grant

N/A
# 1
N/A

I received a message saying that my non-profit organization has been accepted to the new Google Ad Grants program.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into the Google Ad Grants program! 

Please log into your AdWords account and accept the AdWords Terms and Conditions so that your ads can start serving. Visit our Help Center for steps on now to accept your AdWords Terms and Conditions: 

https://support.google.com/grants/answer/46103?hl=en

I can read the Terms and Conditions page, but there is not button or link to "accept" them. I also tried the billing summary page on my Google Adwords account, and that leads to a blank page. 

Please advise. I am at a dead end.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, please reach out and we will do our best resolve it as quickly as possible.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

RobertCoats, 

I am having the same problem on our account for Change Happens. There is no "accept" or "submit" button on the terms and conditions page. I've been trying to figure out what to do for over an hour. 

Please help!

-Lindsey 

Re: Accepting terms and conditions for Google Ad Grant

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Change H

As an additional security layer: 

“This action requires edit access on the payments profile. Check users and their permission levels by visiting the payments setting page or check your email to accept the invite if you have already been added as a payments user with edit permission.”

You can determine who has access by: 

1. Go to  Billing & payments in your account.
  2. Click Settings from the menu on the left.
  3. At the bottom of the page find the “Payments users” section.
  4. Accept the invitation and then accept the Terms and Conditions