Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

ADGRANTS APPROVAL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning all beautiful people.

We're a nonprofit org operating in Italy / Spain (dogs' rescue)

We got the approval for nonprofit org (using google apps) and we're elegible for adgrants (automatic approval by techsoup.it )

We Set up the adwords account, created campaign, submitted the request of approval.

BUT.... we always a non approval email.  Man Sad

Reading the faqs the only issue can be that we don't have a "true" site but our domain www.confidointeonlus.org points to a blog hosted in blogger.

any suggestions or comments ? I can't get support from adwords help care cause they're not in charge of adgrants THANK YOU !

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ADGRANTS APPROVAL

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Fabio,
Are you still having issues here?

Let me know, and I can look into this for you.
Kathleen

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@FABIO C

What reason was listed in the email for your Ad Grant not being approved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
"Unfortunately, your organization does not comply with our guidelines . For detailed information on the legal requirements of your country , click on the link " Suitability and state of charity " for your country ." Checked the guidelines: the only doubts are that we don't have a "true" website but we use just a blog (blogger) and the domain is owned by me (but obviously no one can hand a .org as noprofit, but just like a person)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you Kathleen! tried 4 times for approval. We got the approval as non profit by techsouop.it that is in charge of to approve the requests for google. We got the approval for basic service (google apps ); they confirmed that we've the right to get adgrants.

But when we apply for approval we'ra ALWAYS REJECTED. and the mail doesn't explain why !

just "Unfortunately, your organization does not comply with our guidelines . For detailed information on the legal requirements of your country , click on the link " Suitability and state of charity " for your country ."

Thank you !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
Sorry to hear that your applications were rejected. As per the Google Ad grants website requirement policyhttps://support.google.com/grants/answer/1657899?hl=en&ref_topic=3500092&vid=1-635787151189209457-231386403 any nonprofit organisation to be a part of the program should posess a website that belongs to the same org.. Please give it an other try with a proper website but not with a blogger's site. Hope this helps. Thanks

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@shilpa m

To clarify, it is perfectly okay for a organization to utilize Blogger as their website platform as long as it resides under their own URL. However, they would not be able to use The website for Ad Grants if it was a subdomain of Blogger.com. Their own URL, as in this situation, is perfectly acceptable though.