Guide Me
star_border

AD GRANT APPROVED -- BUT NEED TO APPLY IT TO AD WORDS ACCOUNT

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HELP -- VERY FRUSTRATING

OUR AD-GRANT/AD-WORDS SITUATION CONTINUES TO GO AROUND IN CIRCLES

Our 501c3 non-profit organization was approved for a Google Ad Grant some time ago. 

Now we are trying to set up our Google Ad Words account, and get it operational. 

However, I do not have access to the proof that our Ad Grant was approved. I have provided the Google Ad Words people all the valid info I have -- account numbers, our Employer ID number, our email address user & pw. But I keep getting the same unhelpful link as a solution to our problem.

We basically need Google Ad Grants to talk to Google Ad Words. Simple enough -- but impossible to achieve!!!

Can I please, please, talk to a human being at Ad Grants -- and have them provide our grant approval information to our customer service person at Google Ad Words? 

I am available to discuss

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AD GRANT APPROVED -- BUT NEED TO APPLY IT TO AD WORDS ACCOUNT

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Chris,
please see my advice in your other post and follow the steps in the account creation guide particularly the last step on how to submit your account for approval.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the response, Robert -- But this is the same non-solution that is sending us un circles. We do not want to do account creation.

We already have created it. And submitted it. We need to approval to be recognized by the Ad Words side of the equation.

I am available to discuss <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We have an AdGrants and an AdWords account...One was not dependent on the other. I don't work in any capacity here...I am just trying to figure out what you are trying to do, and why you need anything having to do with AdGrants to start an AdWords account. I did what Robert outlined above (it was a year ago, so kind of fuzzy), and I also called AdGrants and got my account opened.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Chris,

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We just filled out the form link you sent over, and hit send -- but are now getting bounced back email.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Also, to the emailer -- Situation is not resolved, so I cannot 'Accept As Solution' just yet.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hi Chris,
Please try sending the form again. The form has been tested and everything appears to be working now.