AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

50 days with no reply from Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I know that Google grant admission takes time, but now it has been more than 50 days with no feedback from google, What shall I do and how to contact them to check my application status?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 50 days with no reply from Google

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for posting to the Community. That certainly sounds like a long time to have not heard back. Could you please take a look at this page, and tell me which step you last completed? Was it the application, or signing up for the AdWords account (at the bottom of the page)? From there, I'll be able to follow up on this for you.

Cassie

Re: 50 days with no reply from

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They let u know when the application is accepted.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I applied fori grant after I created the adword account according to the guideline
and I got a confirmation email from google that they revived the grant application and they will reply within 30 days, but nothing happened and i look every day even for the spam folder

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Sameer,

Thanks for the additional information. I've spoken with the AdWords support team and see that you've been in touch recently to follow up on this, and that your application is still pending review, so you will need to wait for an email from that team. Thanks again for your patience during the review process.

Best,
Cassie