Guide Me
star_border

[5-0214000004320] rejected could not verify charity status

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

I would like to know why it was rejected and if it is rejected because could not find the registration info online, can you please help me on which site are you verifying the data.

As for the documents attached you can clearly see that it is accepted by Government of India and an Non profit bank account is also opened, i mean they too have verified and accepted it. Please how can i find the reason for rejection ? whereas Youtube non profits have already accepted the same request. 

Regards,

Prakash John

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: [5-0214000004320] rejected could not verify charity status

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Prakash,

It seems you are from Ap, India. If your application was rejected for charity status, it means that your organisation does not meet the charity status requirements

Organizations must be charitable institutions that are either Registered Societies, Public Charitable Trusts or companies under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956, each as provided for under the Income Tax Act, 1961 to be considered for this program.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kandarp,

We have already made registration and provided the application scan docs. So can you please check.
One thing i could not get is the registration number. Please check my application once and give a final advise.

Thank you for taking your time to look into it.

Regards,
Prakash John

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can i have a reply please.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Rakshana,
If your application was rejected for charity status, it means that your organisation does not meet the charity status requirements for acceptance into the Google Ad Grants programme. If you're able to obtain the appropriate charity status in the future, please feel welcome to reapply at that point.

You mentioned that you did not provide the registration number, does this mean that you did not provide the Unique Id of VO/NGO?

If you are not able to provide all of the information that is requested in the application form then you will not be approved. Once you have the Unique Id of VO/NGO, then you may reapply.

Additionally, Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organisation's application or participation at any time, for any reason and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google's sole discretion and are not subject to external review.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robert

Sorry but im getting all generic answers. Please can someone look inside and see why it was rejected. A definitive answer would be great.

2. If you are checking in online database about registration, in which website are you looking.
I would appreciate if you or anyone can answer on these two questions.

Please help.

Regards,
Prakash

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Prakash,
With all do respect, the answers you were given were quite specific and helpful, especially considering that the only information you provided about your charity was that it was rejected because Google could not verify charity status. Simply put, if Google could not verify charity status, then you did not provide the proper information.

Now, to answer your question: "If you are checking in online database about registration, in which website are you looking."
Please review +Kandarp Thaker's reply to you above. You will find the answer there.