star_border

$329 daily budget for NonProfit AdWords

p w
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
p w
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is the $329 daily budget a set amount?  

If the monthly budget is $10K, and the first week of the month the spend was only $100 per day, can we increase the daily allocation to work towards spending the $10k per month? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: $329 daily budget for NonProfit AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes and no. You can increase it but it will not do any good.

This is because the system will not recognize any bids over $329/day and will treat any bids that are higher than $329 simply as $329/day.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author p w
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi PW,

As Robert says, you cannot have a budget higher than $329 per day. That's the cap. More info in the link below:

https://support.google.com/grants/answer/1689541?hl=en

Set your daily budget
Google Ad Grants daily budget is $329 USD (or $10,000 per month). If you create more than one campaign, the total of all of your campaign budgets cannot exceed $329 per day.

Cheers,
Vineesh..

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes and no. You can increase it but it will not do any good.

This is because the system will not recognize any bids over $329/day and will treat any bids that are higher than $329 simply as $329/day.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author p w
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi PW,

As Robert says, you cannot have a budget higher than $329 per day. That's the cap. More info in the link below:

https://support.google.com/grants/answer/1689541?hl=en

Set your daily budget
Google Ad Grants daily budget is $329 USD (or $10,000 per month). If you create more than one campaign, the total of all of your campaign budgets cannot exceed $329 per day.

Cheers,
Vineesh..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I have a Google Ad Grants account but my total daily budget is set on $343 USD. Does this mean that I can not go over the $329 USD, no matter what I do? It will stop automaticly when I come to the max?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Everyone,

The daily budget cap for ad grant is $329 DAILY per CAMPAIGN. It does not follow whether how many campaigns you have set on your account or you just have one.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.