Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

1 organization, plural Ad Grants Accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I am working for an internet agency that offers Google AdWords account set-up & optimization.

Currently we are facing a severe issue:

In February 2017 Google communicated that all Google AdWords Accounts now need to be linked with a G4NP-Account and would otherwise be shut down.

In order to achieve this, every Google Grants client in Switzerland needs to register and apply for a Tech-Soup-Code at www.stifter-helfen.ch

For plural of our clients this is appears to be major problem: As a single non-profit organization they run different websites, with different domains and therefore different Google Ad Grants Accounts. 

According to Google, a grants account can only be linked to one G4NP-account. In order to be eligible for a G4NP-account, you need to apply at Stifter-helfen.ch which only accepts one application per organization.

What can I do? As it seems my clients will lose some of their Grants accounts.

Thanks for any advice.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The Google Ad Grant is offered to individual nonprofit organizations, not to individual websites. If your client has multiple Ad Grant accounts then that is a violation of the program.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey RobertCoats.

Thank you for your answer.

The different websites cover different topics and in the other case, the client has a different domain for a different language. Since you can only advertise for ONE domain in a Ad Grants account, this was the only option they had (besides paying.)

Thanks anyways, I appreciate your help.

Adrian