5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Subscribe to this board to stay in the know when we post new 'Go-To Guides'
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

We’re launching our new Go-To Guides in the Community!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 1.28.05 PM.png

In the coming months, the Google My Business Community Team will be sharing a new series of easy to digest ‘Go-To Guides’ (g.co/gmbcommunity/guides). These short articles will help you and your business build a successful and high quality online presence.

We’ll cover everything from the benefits of using Google My Business and the basics of getting started, to tips on keeping your online information accurate and interacting and attracting new customers.

Google My Business can be accessed from your laptop or desktop computer, or using one of our mobile apps (Play store or Apple app store), so you really can view and update business information from anywhere. We’ll show you how easy it is!

To keep up to date with the latest articles, follow the steps below to subscribe:

• Subscribe to the ‘Go-To Guides’ board in the Google My Business Community (g.co/gmbcommunity). 
    • This will send notifications, to the email address you used when you registered for the community, whenever there is a new post.
    • Go to the board and click the gear icon.
    • Then select ‘Subscribe’

Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 11.50.24 AM.png

• To receive an alert when we publish our monthly article summary, subscribe to the Article board. You can follow the same steps as above.

Keep your eye on the Google My Business Community for our regularly updated, bite-size guides for business owners. You can also join the conversation on our social channels by sending us a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
1 Expert replyverified_user
Experts in the Topic
Marissa_GMB