Partners
5K members online now
5K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

"Congratulations! You’re AdWords certified. Your certification is valid through Jan 1, 1970."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The topic already says it all.

I'm Google Adwords certified, but somehow when I connect my certified account to my agency's account, the Google Partners program with my agency doesn't acknowledge the certifications.

I think that line is the problem. How can my certifications be valid through "Jan 1, 1970"?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lucas E
September 2016

"Congratulations! You’re AdWords certified. Your certification is valid through Jan 1, 1970."

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Relax, most of our certifications end on December 31st, 1969. Smiley Very Happy You have us by a day!  It's a known issue and being fixed.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lucas E
September 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Relax, most of our certifications end on December 31st, 1969. Smiley Very Happy You have us by a day!  It's a known issue and being fixed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh okay. Thanks a lot.

Where can you find known problems of Google Adwords in particular, and Google app suite in general? I'd love to give that a look.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Sahib, 

Off-Topic Post:This off-topic post has been archived by a Moderator, per our Community Guidelines. If you post again, please ensure that your post is specific to AdWords advertising and that it includes a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

Thank you for your understanding.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner