AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

my certification is not shown in Google Testing Center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my certification is not shown in Google Testing Center...  i haved passed GAIQ. but when i searched my name in Google Testing Center, is is showing as "No candidates meet your search criteria". why it is like this????

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Delna D :-)

There have been some issues lately with the certifications in various ways and they had also been undergoing maintenance.
Not sure if anyone else has experienced your exact same issue.

I'm going to move your post over to the Google Partner's community where you should be able to get assistance and up to date information on the problem

Thanks
Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Delna D,

Along with the correct info posted by my friend, Bronwyn (thanks for moving the thread here), I would like to see if we can locate your certificate for you. 

Let's get started...

The Google Analytics IQ (GAIQ) exam is the industry standard for individuals to be certified in Google Analytics. This test is a product of Google Partners. Google Partners administers it and manages the certifications.

The reason why I am stating this is to clarify that third-party sites that label themselves as a Google Testing Center have nothing to do with Google, Google Analytics IQ certification, Google Partners or any other affiliation to Google. And they cannot certify someone in a Google product, either.

Along with Google Partners and random third-party sites (which I do not personally recommend anyone using), there is the Analytics Academy, which is provided by Google and offers training (for free) for Analytics and offers a testing certificate (or use to)... but that is a 'certificate for completion of the courses' and not the industry standard Google Analytics IQ exam certification provided by Google Partners. 

With all of that said, we can determine where you took your test where the results will show. 

1) If you took the Google Analytics IQ exam at Google Partners, you will log in to your Google account and go to Google Partners. Now, you will click on My Profile under the Overview section of the left hand menu stack. On the My Profile page, you will see any and all exams you have passed (AdWords Fundamentals, Search, Display, Mobile, Video, Shopping, Google Analytics, Mobile Sites and Digital Sales). You can view and/or print the certificates... and if you look further down the page, you can make a shareable link public so that you can present them to someone else (for validation that you are certified). You can view mine and see what I am talking about. 

2) If you participated in the Analytics Academy program and took the test there, that is where their certificate will be presented. Again, that certificate is not the same as being certified by Google Partners in Google Analytics IQ. It is meant to prepare someone for the actual exam by Google Partners. Analytics Academy is also great for anyone already certified that is active with Google Analytics and wants to brush up on features and uses whereas their everyday use of Analytics does not allow them to use those features. I personally do this from time to time and then I will play around with Analytics and compare. 

3) If you signed up with a third-party (rogue) website that calls themselves things like Google Testing Center, I have no idea what can be done other than to suggest you toss that aside and take the real test, Google Analytics IQ exam by Google Partners.

Please dig in with this information and then let us know what you discover and how else we can help. 

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@James_Clemens - always happy to help :-))

Google Testing Center.. the old site where the certification testing was done

Back in the 'old' days! ;-) 

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Thanks, @Bronwyn V. Smiley Happy It has been a long while hearing that term used... and have encountered some rogue site pretending to be Google testing sites. 

Any tests from that far back are certainly not going to show. When the GAIQ certification expires, it is gone (all of which you know... so just speaking out loud to help others).  

Cheers,

James