AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

can't see my certifications under my name affiliated to my company?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have passed my adwords fundamentals certification, and i have been affiliated with a company, however after the confirmation that i am affiliated with my company has happened, on the companies google partners account, my certifications aren't showing.

Can you help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

can't see my certifications under my name affiliated to my company?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Amanda,

The first thing to make sure of is that your Academy for Ads profile does have the name and email address of the badged Google Partners company profile listed. This must be the same email and name of the badged Google Partners. 

Once you know that is completed, rest assured that this has been happening to random accounts since the migration to Academy for Ads. Most of the time AdWords support can reconnect and all is well again. You would want to start by contacting AdWords Support and see if they can quickly resolve the issue with your account. Please call AdWords Support at 866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST) and have them access the account and assist you. This is toll-free number in the United States for worldwide support. You can also use this interactive web page that allows the country to be changed for a possible more local phone number. 

After you have taken those steps, please let us know what happens. If needed, we will get the issue resolved in some way. 

Kind Regards,

James