AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Video and Display Advertising Performance List

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

I am Brian and I work in a digital agency in Kuala Lumpur. Nowadays, my agency wants to achieve the Video Advertising and Display Advertising specialization in Google Partners. We've achieved the spending requirement, but not for performance.

Could you share to me the list of performance that I've to implement in my display and video campaigns? Since the new dashboard of Google Partner appears, I cannot see the performance / best practice that I have to implement in my Adwords campaign.

Thank you,

B

1 Expert replyverified_user

Video and Display Advertising Performance List

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Brian,

There is no published list of what is required to satisfy the performance of any of the specializations. If you visit Google Partners with your company profile Google Partners account (not your personal one), you can see the performance bars and determine how far away you are from meeting the requirements. When you are logged in with your personal Google Partners account, info like this is not displayed. 

Your personal Google Partners account manages you and your certifications. And your company Google Partners account manages the users, partner status and program requirements. 

Aside from that... I can tell you that you have to implement Google Best Practices for AdWords across your accounts for all the campaign types. You need to utilize as many features as possible, you need to make regular changes to your ad groups, you need to raise performance steadily. All of these things will yield great results for your clients, which will also yield great results with your Google Partners status, as well. 

Kind Regards,

James