AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Usage of Partners Badge if we use a dedicated certified vendor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can our agency use the Google Partner Badge if we use a dedicated vendor that is Google Partner Certified? We would like to complete the process ourselves, but in the meantime, if we strictly use a certified partner, could we advertise agency as Google certified?

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Robert G,

In order to use the Partners logo you need to be an actual partner. Look at Google Partner badge guidelines to get more details on the requirements. Only companies that have earned Partner status can display the Partner badge or the Premier Partner badge.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Robert,

I agree with Spencer. Using the Google Partner name or logo in the way you describe is a violation. The Google Partner badge is dynamically shown from the Google servers to the actual authorized end user only.

Kind Regards,

James