AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Update Exam Questions & Answers about daily Campaign budget overspend

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just refreshed a couple of AdWords exams including the Search Partners fundamentals test. From what I recall one of its questions was about the maximum allowable daily campaign overspend - which is now up to twice ( x2) the maximum daily budget as far as I can tell - only double the daily limit wasn't any of the four options presented!

I wish I had a screenshot to accompany this message, but anyway I am pretty sure I was presented with a question where none of the available options are currently the right answer.

Ref: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375423#

1 Expert replyverified_user

Update Exam Questions & Answers about daily Campaign budget overspend

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Good catch @Anthony S,

I am sure they just need to update that section of the test. I will send feedback on this to the teams! Did the test go well for you? When logged into Partners, there is the HELP tab click that and send your feedback too!

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner