AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

The New AdWords Experience

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Community Manager,Please help.It is been four weeks now not getting my Adwords Certificate.I go to my Profile to print it out but there is a message which only shows the expiry date of the certificate .Please help

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sanele T
September

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Sanele T,

In order to retrieve your AdWords certification, you need to go to your Google Partners account and then click on My Profile at the top of the left hand menu stack under Overview... and then scroll down the page. You will see your passed exams listed, along with links to view or print the certificate. And if you go further down the page, you will find a link that you can make public so you can share it. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Where can I download my pdf of adword certificate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have passed Adwords Cetification but the certificate doesn't appear,what should I do?

Where can I download my pdf of adword certificate

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Just wait a day or so and after that refer to the above detailed entry created by @James_Clemens.

AdWords Chat Support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There

Please help,It is been more than two weeks now still waiting for my Adwords Fundamental Certificate.There is a message which appears and it reads Congratulations ...and details about the expiry but nothing about the certificate.Please ,I want to printout the Certificate.

More than two weeks but still my Adwords Certificate do not appear

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,,Please help,I passed the Adwords Exam and it is been for two weeks waiting for the certificate to appear ,,Please help.I want to printout the certificate.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sanele T
September

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Sanele T,

In order to retrieve your AdWords certification, you need to go to your Google Partners account and then click on My Profile at the top of the left hand menu stack under Overview... and then scroll down the page. You will see your passed exams listed, along with links to view or print the certificate. And if you go further down the page, you will find a link that you can make public so you can share it. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James_Clemens, Yet all of the above mentioned appears in my profile the thing is there is no Certificate at all.There is no option where it says Print. 

AdWords Chat Support

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Sanele T,

You have to pass other exams alongside fundamental. otherwise you can't get certificate.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi, Sanele,

It sounds like you have only passed the AdWords Fundamentals exam. This exam does not provide a printable certificate since it does not certify someone. This is step one to becoming certified. You will now have to proceed to taking at least one more product specific exam, such as: mobile, search, display, video, shopping.

This is a common misconception, as some will only take the Fundamentals exam and call themselves a AdWords Certified Individual, which is false. This is one reason Google Partners provides a verifiable public link to someone's profile: this is mine

You can learn more about all of this, by reviewing this information

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi Sanele,

I have merged all three of your threads into this one. Please only make I thread for any one topic. 

Thanks,

James