AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
5K members online now
5K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Share my Academy for Ads account information with my company without Google Partners account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Is it possible to share our (me and my co-workers) ads account information with our company if our company is not a Google Partners ?

If it is possible, can you explain me how to access to the admin dashboard of my companie please ?

Context : I would like to provide to my company co-workers a guide explaining how to configure their ads account. In this guide I would like that my co-workers accept to share ads account information with the company. However, I can't find any information of where access to the companie dashboard.

We want to pass Android Enterprise Cert.

wainting for your answer,

Best regards,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Crouzet M
June

Share my Academy for Ads account information with my company without Google Partners account

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

We have all sent feedback around this issue, I recommend anytime you get a chance you should do the same. From what I understand the Partners system is mainly for Google Partner Certifications and Academy of Ads is for everyone looking to learn more systems and processes. Since its a new system, maybe through feedback and need we will see a more robust system in the near future. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Crouzet M,

When you are in AOA, you go to your profile settings and add the company email address in question. At this time there isn't a dashboard in place with the new system, in the past you could access the dashboard here to make those changes. 

Just wanted to make sure you have seen the AOA main help file here it is. Academy for Ads FAQ Look at the other questions at the bottom of the help file. Android Tests in AOA

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Spencer,

Thank you for your reply. I already seen your links. Your first link (https://www.google.com/partners/#p_company) is linked with a partner account but we do not have one currently.
Hence, if I well understand, currently with AOA, Google cannot display enterprise dashboard with co-worker certs achievements ? In the next futur, when this will be possible, do we need a Google Partners account ?

Best regards,

Maxime CROUZET

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Crouzet M
June

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

We have all sent feedback around this issue, I recommend anytime you get a chance you should do the same. From what I understand the Partners system is mainly for Google Partner Certifications and Academy of Ads is for everyone looking to learn more systems and processes. Since its a new system, maybe through feedback and need we will see a more robust system in the near future. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Spencer,

thank you for your time and your answer. I will sent feedback around this issue as you recommended.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Thank you for being so understanding. Have a great weekend!