AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Share GAIQ

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I specify on my blog that I am GAIQ certified person?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
February

Share GAIQ

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello @Gaurav T,

Writing about it will show you have it, which is what was asked originally, follow these guidelines below. Should get you pointed in the right direction. 

Guidelines for communicating your individual qualification status to others Your individual qualification demonstrates basic proficiency in Google Analytics. Please note that creating or displaying a Google Analytics IQ badge is a violation of Google's branding policies and may infringe Google's trademark rights. Your qualification may be revoked if you create or display a badge.

Source: About Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Share GAIQ

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Absolutely @Gaurav T! You earned you should be able to talk about it! 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Share GAIQ

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But why Google post this on official site

"Guidelines for communicating your individual qualification status to others

Your individual qualification demonstrates basic proficiency in Google Analytics. Please note that creating or displaying a Google Analytics IQ badge is a violation of Google's branding policies and may infringe Google's trademark rights. Your qualification may be revoked if you create or display a badge."

Please explain

Share GAIQ

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You stated you wanted to specify that you are certified on your Blog. What are you trying to show? 

Re: Share GAIQ

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Do I write word "GAIQ Certified" or put image on of certificate on blog?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
February

Share GAIQ

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello @Gaurav T,

Writing about it will show you have it, which is what was asked originally, follow these guidelines below. Should get you pointed in the right direction. 

Guidelines for communicating your individual qualification status to others Your individual qualification demonstrates basic proficiency in Google Analytics. Please note that creating or displaying a Google Analytics IQ badge is a violation of Google's branding policies and may infringe Google's trademark rights. Your qualification may be revoked if you create or display a badge.

Source: About Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)