Partners
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Several of my students reported having difficulty taking AdWords Fundamentals Exam when using Safari

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One student said the question appeared, but no answer choices. The other student indicated that the AdWords Exam froze in the middle and he lost half an hour of time due to AdWords problem. Should I recommend another browser when taking the exam?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Several of my students reported having difficulty taking AdWords Fundamentals Exam when using Safari

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Chrissann R,

Really sorry to hear this. We are actually experiencing random issues with the tests here lately. Google Engineers are aware and looking into the technical issues. 

You can try a different browser, which sometimes helps... but others times, nothing is offering a solution.

Please call AdWords Support and report the issues and have each student do the same. 866-246-6453.

Kind Regards,

James

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Which browser are you currently using?  I'd suggest using Google Chrome.  Hope this helps. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Chrissann R,

As said above, it is a known issue and the appropriate teams are working on fixing it pretty hard. @Krisha from Google confirmed an ETA issued for the fix in this thread:

***   Google exam not working   ***

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Get-Certified/Google-exam-not-working/m-p/855751/highlight...

I think your best option currently is to download the latest version of Chrome, and select US English on the exam interface. Myself managed to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam that way on Nov 4.

Best,

Lakatos

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Thanks @Lakatos.

Our tech team is still working on a fix, but has confirmed it seems to be an issue with the browser. In the meantime, please try using Chrome, as suggested.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

Quick update - All users should now be able to complete certification exams as normal. The bug was fixed on Wednesday, and there have been no new reports since then.

Please let us know if there are any other issues.