Partners
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Really Bad Answers In Adwords Video Exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have to say whoever is writing the possible answers for Google Adwords video exam isn't being fair based on the text provided by Google in the study guide.

Example 

TrueView in-display ads can run on:
The YouTube Network
YouTube and the Display Network
The Display Network
The Search Network and the Display Network

The correct Answer I believe is "Youtube and the Display network", However the correct answer should be "YouTube and Google Display Network", to be more accurate.

https://support.google.com/displayspecs/answer/6227733?hl=en

However in the Google Exam Study Guide documentation they don't reference, "Youtube and the Display network", but instead reference the text below.  This makes for a very confusing situation, where they are saying one thing in one document and something completely different in another.

https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6052202?hl=en&ref_topic=6054438 

Where the ads appear: TrueView in-display ads can appear next to YouTube videos, on YouTube search results, on video plays on YouTube channels and Watch pages, and on publisher sites across the Display Network.

If the point of the question is to test knowledge fine, but don't go throwing out possible answers that really aren't accurate based on the exam study guide.

Best case update the Exam Study Guide with actual answers that should be in the test.

This is just one example I ran across, but there were many others.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Really Bad Answers In Adwords Video Exam

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Thanks @tom C, I will pass the feedback along to the team who manages the exams and see if we can get things clarified moving forward!

Re: Really Bad Answers In Adwords Video Exam

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
To me it just looks like the study guide expands a bit more than the test question but by and large it seems the same