Partners
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Premier Partner badge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey, I have Google Partner Badge, And Now I Want to Earn Google Premier Partner badge, So What is requirements for that? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Premier Partner badge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Paras P,

The short answer is that the difference between a Google Partner and a Premier Google Partner is mainly in the number of certified individuals that work for the MCC and the amounts your MCC accounts spend in every category (Search, Mobile, Display, Video and Shopping). 

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Premier Partner badge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Paras P,

The short answer is that the difference between a Google Partner and a Premier Google Partner is mainly in the number of certified individuals that work for the MCC and the amounts your MCC accounts spend in every category (Search, Mobile, Display, Video and Shopping). 

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Premier Partner badge

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi @Paras P

Julia says it well, i think it lies on the amount of money that you are able to spend on adwords,

Regards,

Zaby

Premier Partner badge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭