AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

People are photoshoping Google Certifications.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Come on GOOGLE, get your sh*t together. I've read "print" your certification for proof of completion...? In a 'digital world' you are requesting for people to print their certifications for proof? No direct public link and it has been almost 8 months. Having the public profile link is crucial to our income, and validation. If there is not a public url, the entire cert is null. Which opens the door to others to impose they have certifications. Its not hard for Joe Blow to photoshop his name on any award/cert to print out, that is so 1998 by the way.  Not having this feature is messing with people's stream of income, which in return messes with Google's stream of income for potential ad spend. How is this not a TOP PRIORITY for you all? 

Re: People are photoshoping Google Certifications.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Reid,

I completely feel your frustration, it seems this feature is still being worked on or enhanced with all the changes this year I agree this should have had higher priority to protect the integrity of the certification. It's bad enough that people could Google the exam answers, now they just have to Google search a certification and in a few clicks change their name. We have discussed this several times over the past couple of months on our monthly TC hangouts, hang tight I know there is a solution on its way.

Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Google should create unique QR codes for it perhaps? Couldn't use numbers.. Not many other options neither.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭