Partners
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Moving Adwords & Analytics Certifications To New Profile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have recently changed jobs and I will be locked out of my profile that has all of my certifications in it. I don't want to forever lose them; is there a way to transfer all of my AdWords & Analytics certifications to a new Google Account? Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jillian!

I´m not quite sure if you can solve it if you have locked ypur old e-mail out.
When I did it I still had access to my old e-mail. But start with setting up a new profile on an existing e-mail. It could be your private, you can still connect to your employer/agency. That way you can change who you work for by just changing which MCC you are connected to.
When you have done that, click on Help in the upper right corner and give Google Support a call and I think they can help you transfer everything to your new profile. 

The only issue I can se it that you might have to accept the move/change from your old e-mail.

Hope it works out for you and good luck on your new job

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jillian!

I´m not quite sure if you can solve it if you have locked ypur old e-mail out.
When I did it I still had access to my old e-mail. But start with setting up a new profile on an existing e-mail. It could be your private, you can still connect to your employer/agency. That way you can change who you work for by just changing which MCC you are connected to.
When you have done that, click on Help in the upper right corner and give Google Support a call and I think they can help you transfer everything to your new profile. 

The only issue I can se it that you might have to accept the move/change from your old e-mail.

Hope it works out for you and good luck on your new job