AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

I passed Adwords Fundamentals Exam - Got confirmation from google but gain Im asked to Take the exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Friends,

I passed Adwords Fundamentals Exam on 18.09.2017 - . Got confirmation from google that I passed.

I logged in today to complete Adwords Search Exam but again I'm being asked to Take the exam. Please see the below Screenshots. Should I take the Fundamentals exam again ? 

Screenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_3.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

I passed Adwords Fundamentals Exam - Got confirmation from google but gain Im asked to Take the exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Prassanna M, I am having the exact same problem.

Please let me know if you find a solution. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The best is I think we shall wait for a couple of Days for GOOGLE to update our partners portal. In the worst case we need to retake the exam. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Prassanna,

I had the same issue, except I was being told that my exam expired, even though I passed it yesterday (18.09.2017). I reached out to Google Partners on Twitter and they are looking into it and will get back to me. I'll post any info I get here, but I assume there is just a lag in the results being updated. You shouldn't need to retake the exam.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I think this could be due to the most recent update in the system, I would give it today to see if things wash out and they start to show again. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I had this issue on my own Partners Account. I found that logging back in on a new tab or window corrected the issue. If I did the certification on one window, I needed to close that window after the confirmation. It must be a server glitch and seems to have been fixed recently. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue as Prassanna M. When do you think this will be solved? I tried login from incognito but still nothing. I passed the exams yesterday and I can't see the certificates in my profile. Please help!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Great insights @Nicholas P, Everyone should most definitely log out maybe clear cache and cookies and log back in! 

@Jason B, Keep in mind that it does take up to 48 to show passed tests, so lets see what the day brings. 

Last Note, it is super important to print ore save your test cert after passing, having a back up always helps in case its needed. I even take a screenshot of the passed screen for backup! 

Hang in there everyone, this has been taken up the chain. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay I'll wait for some 48 hours before actually checking again. Thank you Spencer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah sure. We shall wait for few more days.