5K members online now
5K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me

I have passed AdWrods Fundamental Test but.....

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have passed AdWords Fundamental Test but its saying for last 4 months that your result will appear in 48 hours but its not showing anything whats the issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author Obaid A
December 2016

I have passed AdWrods Fundamental Test but.....

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Obaid A,

Your certification will not appear on the testing page where you see the message "your results will appear in 48 hours." To view your actual certificates for any of the tests, you would do the following:

1. Visit the Google Partners portal and log in with your Google Account.

2. Click on the My Profile link in the left hand menu bar (same location as testing link).

3. Look directly under your profile image and click on the certifications.

However, please note that until you pass another exam, you are not actually certified and no certificate will appear for AdWords Fundamentals. This is because this is a core testing metric that works in conjunction with the others (search, display, video, shopping and mobile). 

Until you take another, your Fundamentals testing page will only show a pass or fail and the percentage of the test you passed and your My Profile link will not show any.

Please note that you will forever see the message "Your exam results will appear on this page within 48 hours." So this is not an issue but simply the wording and way the system presents that specific page to us all. 

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile