AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

I can't neither save nor print my certificates

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My problem is as follows: I am not able to save or print my certificates anymore. When I click on "Print", only the following is printed: "Congratulations! ... Completed AdWords Search Certification on...". But the real AdWords certificate just doesn't appear.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Katharina B
April

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey @Katharina B,

Yes I do only see print at this time, they have been working around the clock to get things updated and inline and the most provided feedback since things have updated have been the public certificates and the ability to share and save. At this time it looks like the only option is print or share the certifications via email or snapshot, not the best solution at this time but they are aware of the need and the missing elements. 1 if you haven't done so use the feedback option to ask for the ability, 2 if you have issues that you need more direct info from, it might help to email the team in charge of the system to see if they can give clarity to the issue. Last not the best solution but screen grab or print to PDF will at least get something printable or shareable. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Re: I can't neither save nor print my certificates

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Katharina B,

When I log into Academy of Ads and then click one of my certificates it opens, the top right is the print button, or control P will open the print dialog. Image below to help.

Capture.PNG

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Spencer_Wade,

that's exactly what I've done. Still, I can only print the confirmation that I passed the AdWords exam, but not the proper certificate. Until recently, I just pressed the print button and my certificates appeared as a pdf which i could save and print. But now there is no pdf file whatsoever.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Katharina B
April

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey @Katharina B,

Yes I do only see print at this time, they have been working around the clock to get things updated and inline and the most provided feedback since things have updated have been the public certificates and the ability to share and save. At this time it looks like the only option is print or share the certifications via email or snapshot, not the best solution at this time but they are aware of the need and the missing elements. 1 if you haven't done so use the feedback option to ask for the ability, 2 if you have issues that you need more direct info from, it might help to email the team in charge of the system to see if they can give clarity to the issue. Last not the best solution but screen grab or print to PDF will at least get something printable or shareable.