AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

I can't change the Exam language

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm setting my language as Thai and clicked the 'start the exam' button and when The first question appear I'm just realize that I want to take my Exam in English since I've been studying it in English from the start.

I'm try to close the exam and change my language setting to English. The interface and everything have changed to English include the 'start the exam' button but when I click it ,The first question still in Thai. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You will need to clear your web browser cache and then try again. You will likely fail this test and then have to wait a week to retake the test. In the future, you should not start the tests until everything is set and you are ready to proceed. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks James

I did fail but it was so close, 76 is what I got.

but anyway I'll be more careful next time 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Tronut,

You are very welcome... and will have it conquered soon. That's still a great score under the circumstances. Smiley Happy

Cheers,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James. I have the exact same issue, but deleting my browser cache won't help. The exam site always loads in English language first, but then reloads and switches to german (which is my browser language, but isn't set anywhere in the google account or exam site). I also tried to manipulate the language part of the URL from "de" to "en", but the same thing keeps happening. Any ideas how to fix this?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Matthias,

Have you tried using Google Chrome and then changing it's language from German to English? Click on Settings/Advanced... and then language. Clear cache, close out browser, reopen and then open the test and see.

Please let us know what happens.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: I can't change the Exam language

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Mr. James Clemens,

I am also experiencing big problems when it comes to the displayed language in the Digital Garage's Final Exam. From the very beginning I was taking the courses in the Slovenian language, my browser is set to Slovenian as well. When I click on the button start the final exam in order to obtain the Certificate, the questions are being displayed in Portuguese, I really do not know why. In addition to that I have tried to open the exam in incognito, the result unfortunately remains the same.

I am seeking for help, I would really like to obtain the certificate asap and prevent the worst scenario, that all my work goes up in smoke.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Tilen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same case as Tilen - nobody in the company can finish the exam (the language changes from slovene to portugese). Google, you have a bug here.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi,

Not all languages are supported currently so the issue could be that the language you are selecting is not complete. Have you tried using another language that perhaps you still understand (not ideal, I know)? 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

Is there even a possibility to change the digital garage language from the exisiting panel (the one I am signed in currently )? From my experience, maybe I am totally wrong here, I have not find anywhere a section where I can change the language. However, it's true that I can re-enter in the digital garage from the English Google browser, but in this case it requires a completely new sign in.

I guess I am being stuck with the so-so auto translate function in Eng lang. 

Regards,

Tilen Vergles