AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

I can't Share my Academy for Ads account information with my company.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Even after following all the valid steps from these discussions and Google Support page, I still can't Share my Academy for Ads account information with my company.

Today I cleared my Search & Display certifications, and want to share it with my agency. But I am not able to. When I try to verify my personal email id. with my company email, I get this message. Please help. 

Issue.jpg

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Gouri K,

Sounds like it could be the email in question. Are you using your email or your new company email? When you go to your profile and click the My Profile and then click edit under your image you should be able to add you main email as the main and the new company as the linked company account and save. Let us know if that get you connected. If all else fails try email support 

Who should I contact if I have a question about the Academy for Ads site or any of the training courses? A: If you have questions or run into any issues, just contact us and our team will follow up within 24 hours.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This doesn't work. 

I have already checked this out and followed the steps. 
Google Adwords support is of NO USE. After spending my 52 minutes on phone and screen sharing, they still couldn't figure out.
I just don't like the way changes have made. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

My apologies, the link above goes to Academy of Ads support which states they will try and get back to your within 24. Not AdWords support. 

Who should I contact if I have a question about the Academy for Ads site or any of the training courses? A: If you have questions or run into any issues, just contact us and our team will follow up within 24 hours.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please review what Spencer provided in his first reply and compare that to you actions.

Also, you may want to log out of all Google accounts, clear your web browser cache and then log in only with your personal Google account that you took the exams with. Click on your profile image in the upper right hand corner and then edit profile. In the section that talks about sharing your profile with your employer, enter the email address of your employer. This must be the same email address that is used with the AdWords Manger Account and badged Google Partner company account. If your employer is not a badged Google Partner... the system will not accept the email and give you the error you show. This sharing feature is only used to validate the certifications for a company to be qualified to earn or retain the badged Google Partner status. 

Also, please keep in mind that if you just passed the exams you may need to wait a day or two for everything to sync.

If needed, use the link my colleague, Spencer, provided so that the team can investigate further. 

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Done, Done and Done!

Will wait for couple of days, and ping you if I still don't see the results. 

Thanks you.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Same issue here! Were you able to figure it out?? I have clicked on "yes" also made sure that my agency email address is the same one than the one added at Google Partners and still, it's showing "Not sharing". Please help!!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please use this link: https://support.google.com/partners/?hl=en#topic=3110975 and click on Contact Us in the upper right hand corner.

Kind Regards,

James

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Google fixed everything but please note that you need to contact them first! There was no way for me to it on my own. After my certifications were finally showing, Adwords wasn't making the connection between my certifications and my company status. So my certifications were showing but Adwords was still saying that 0 people were certified.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Thanks for rounding back with the tip @Lisa J! Glad you have made the connection.