Partners
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

How can I change primary email ID from which I have done my Google Adwords certification?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have recently completed Google Adwords certification from my official email ID and I am now moving to new organization. So the email ID from which I completed my certification would be shut down. I don't know if I would be able to access my certificates once the account is shut down. 

I need help on how I can change the primary email address to retain my certification.

Can somebody help me or guide me from where I can get answer?

Thank You,

Arpit 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Google Partners (Community Manager)
May 2016

Re: How can I change primary email ID from which I have done my Google Adwords certification?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Arpit, you can't change your email address but you can affiliate the account with your new agency.

If you have issues with the account then feel free to send us an email at partners-support@google.com

View solution in original post

Re: How can I change primary email ID from which I have done my Google Adwords certification?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Google Partners (Community Manager)
May 2016

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Arpit, you can't change your email address but you can affiliate the account with your new agency.

If you have issues with the account then feel free to send us an email at partners-support@google.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Alex,

How can I attach my current organization email ID with my new agency.
I am working for an organization called WizIQ, they will be shutting down my email address (on which i have completed my certification). I am afraid that I will lose my certification links as my public profile would be deleted.

Is there any way that I could save my certification. It took me lot of time to complete it.

Also, I tried sending an email on support@gmail.com, but it failed twice.

Could you please help, this is very important for me Smiley Sad

Regards,
Arpit

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Arpit,

Send a note to partners-support@google.com and I will make sure it gets taken care of. Please specify the account that you would like the exams moved from and make sure you've already setup a new account so they can be transferred.