Partners
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Google exam not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Untitled.png

4 Expert replyverified_user

Google exam not working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Yeah, we are aware of the issue regarding the AdWords Fundamentals exam. - Did you try the latest version of Chrome and set the language preference to US English?

Re: Google exam not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nope but now i have to wait 7 days before i can try again.

Google exam not working

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

So that you know I just passed the AdWords Fundamentals exam with latest version of Chrome and language set to US English. Hope you'll also be done in 7 days. 

Google exam not working

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Is that privacy browsing? If it is privacy, it is not able to show you the answers. I had the same problem.

I hope this could help you

Google exam not working

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Negative, @Rado T, my attempt was just normal browsing. 

Google exam not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue with the AdWords Search test. Tried Chrome and Firefox, same result. Not on private, set to English...but no answers showing on Question 1...just the question and a greyed out submit button!!

Google exam not working

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I hear there are still issues, now a week later. @Krisha, do you know anything about when this might be resolved?

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Google exam not working

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager

Hi All,

This is still a known issue and our teams are working to get it fixed. We have asked for an ETA for the fix and I will update this thread as soon as we know more.

Thanks for your patience.

Google exam not working

Community Manager
# 10
Community Manager

Our tech team is still working on a fix for this issue, but has confirmed it seems to be an issue with the browser. In the meantime, please try using Chrome.

Thanks everyone.