AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We are trying to verify a given certification on our site from our users. Is Certification on Advertising Associated with Adwords Search the same as the Adwords Search Certification? We seem to be having requests that are not directly showing the certificates we suupport but "associated" to what we support. 

Please advise.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Althea,

Please use this information to learn more about the certifications offered with the AdWords platform. I have not heard of the terminology you ask about being used to identify official testing, training and certification so it is likely something being offered by a third party of sorts and not by Google. The only official Google source for testing, training and certification is through the Academy for Ads platform. Anything else should be reviewed with critical concern. 

Kind Regards,

James