AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner Search Rankings

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'am Google Adwords & Analytics Certified. But when anybody search by my name in google partner, they can't find me. 

Now please tell me, how can anybody find me in google partner?

Can anybody help me to solved this problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Partner Search Rankings

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Only badged Google Partners are shown in the Google Partner search system. 

Being certified in AdWords and Analytics does not make someone a badged Google Partner or a Google Partner.

When someone becomes certified by passing the AdWords Fundamentals exam + at least one more AdWords product exams (Search, Display, Mobile, Shopping, Video), they are able to say they are an "AdWords certified individual." They can say that for as long their certifications are valid. They cannot say they are certified if they only pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam. 

When someone becomes certified by passing the Google Analytics IQ exam, they are able to say they are an Analytics Certified Individual. They can say that for as long their certification is valid.

Please use this information to fully understand the entire certification process. 

Once these tests are passed, you can go to your Google Partners account click on My Profile (under Overview in left hand menu stack) and you can see your passed exams and even print them and frame them, if you desire. And if you go further down the page, you see will a section called Public Profile. This is where you can make your profile visible and or shareable by turning the feature on/off. You can then use the provided link to prove your credentials to anyone, post it on websites, etc. 

Google Partners is the administering authority for certifications with AdWords and Analytics... but joining and passing tests do not make someone a "Google Partner" and they cannot use that term. To become a Google Partner, there are many steps, requirements and guidelines that must be met and then followed for the life of the program. Please use this information to fully understand the process and what it means to be a Google Partner.

Please let us know if we can provide further assistance to you.

Kind Regards,

James