AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Certifications not appearing after confirmation email from notify@academy.exceedlms.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team, could you please advise?

My google certifications are not showing in Academy for Ads account after passing Adwords Fundamentals, Adwords Display, Adwords Mobile and Adwords Search certifications. I have confirmation email from google after passing all these exams. All were appearing just 3 days back

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Certifications not appearing after confirmation email from notify@academy.exceedlms.com

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please make sure you are accessing Academy for Ads with the Google account that took the exams. You may need to log out of all Google accounts, clear your browser cache/history and then visit Academy for Ads and logging in. Once you log in, you will click on your profile image in the upper right hand corner and then click on My Profile. At this point, a page will open up with all certifications and achievements shown. You can then click on any of them and they will open up in a new page with a print button. 

Please give it try and let us know what you discover. 

Kind Regards,

James

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James

Thanks a lot, I have cleared my browsing history and cache twice and removed all Gmail accounts, prior to login through  work email. Since I cannot attach here, email reply from my inbox attached are the screenshots in steps 1, 2 & 3 

Also I am using the work laptop to login were I have cleared all the Gmail accounts 

Please suggest

Regards,

Saurabh S

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @saurabh s,

You are welcome.

Please note that you should edit your reply and remove your email and all personal and contact info. This is a public community and posting such info will create privacy and security issues for you. 

Also, you can attach screenshots here in a reply, but you must open the "Full Reply Editor." Simply click on the REPLY button and then directly under the blue CANCEL and POST buttons... you will see FULL REPLY EDITOR and you will click on that and you will see that your reply box now shows a full menu of options and one of those options will be for attaching images from your computer. Make sure that any and all personal or other sensitive information has been removed. 

You can also reply to the email that came from notify@academy.exceedlms.com and explain that your account does not show your certifications. Since you stated that you did see them there and now they are not, I do think there must be some sort of permission issue with your account and/or login credentials that is being used now. They would be able to sort this issue out for you, too. 

Please let us know how else we can assist. 

Kind Regards,

James