AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Certification Certificate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.

I'm a graduate from Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Google platforms.

I need certified to have a Growth business and Helper of hidden 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

This is the Google Partners community, which is focused on the Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Mobile Sites and Google Digital Sales certification. We have nothing to do here with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence, so you would need to obtain that from wherever you graduated from. 

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sounds interesting. What kind of certification would you like to obtain because Google has opportunities for many different passions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks, Would you please let me know about some Google opportunities? has Google any certificate for internet marketing or social marketing or something like that? could you please help me to get the blue check mark on social media?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello @Mani P, Looks like James took care of the 1st question, let me see if I can get  you to the second. Try looking into Academy of Ads, to learn more about marketing certs... 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner