Partners
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Certification Certificate.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, How to be get the Google certificate regarding SEO. because i am so interested to work. What's the process exect.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Abhishek K,

Please visit Google Partners and create your account and begin studying for the certifications offered. There is not one dedicated to SEO... but there are several other tests and certifications you can study, take and earn (all for no charge).

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Abhishek K,

Please visit Google Partners and create your account and begin studying for the certifications offered. There is not one dedicated to SEO... but there are several other tests and certifications you can study, take and earn (all for no charge).

Kind Regards,

James

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Thanks for your valuable feedback. As per i read the criteria Examination details how many time attempt to take the Text. because valid up to 1 year. if i am not pass in one attempt then we got them another chance or not. we have started read the paper.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

You are welcome. 

You can take the test as many times as you want (either when you fail and need to retake or when you pass and wish to do better or extent the validity period). Please keep in mind that you have to wait several days between each attempt. Each test will tell you when you can retake it.

Please read all of this information, which is quite helpful in knowing. 

All the Best,

James 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, we just take a test.35 question i was appeared after that some error happens in next question. i was waiting  for rectify the error but unfortunately issue over there 15 minutes then we have logout. yesterday i got it mail that next attempt 2nd june.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Abhishek K,

I am sorry to hear this. There has been some technical issues with some people taking the tests (very random) and the team is deep at work to resolve it. Not sure why or when... however, my company spent some hours last week trying various actions and found that we could only run the tests successfully with a fresh 32-bit Firefox web browser... with no ad-ons and a cleared cache. All over browsers had a variety of issues to complete. 

Unfortunately, the test that failed means you cannot take that test again until June 2. You can take another one... and they do not have to be taken in any special order. The failed test will not affect you or be held against you either. 

All the Best,

James