AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) certificate is not showing on my awards as completed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all! I got my diploma after passing the Google Analitycs IQ assessment and I am not capable of getting the completion badge on my profile. If I change the language of the website on the browser I can see it but If I took another test in a different language (Spanish in my case) it does not add them both and prevents me from getting my adwords certification. However, despite the language if I go to 'My library' both tests seem like added only there.

Can someone tell me how to add them both to my overall certification history?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) certificate is not showing on my awards as completed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Fernando,

Where did you take the tests (what platform/website)? 

By chance, have you logged out of your Google account (any/all), cleared the web browser cache and then logged back in with your Google account that you took the Google Analytics IQ exam with? Have you verified that both exams you mention were taken with the exact same Google account? 

Also, please note that the Analytics IQ exam has nothing to do with the AdWords exams or becoming certified in AdWords. You have to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam and the specific AdWords product exam you wish to certified in. For example to be certified in AdWords Search, someone has to pass AdWords Fundamentals and AdWords Search (2 exams). The AdWords Fundamentals exam is a core competency exam that validates the individual AdWords products exams. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) certificate is not showing on my awards as comple

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James!

Thank you very much for your answer and clarification. I did take both
exams on the academy website and from the same account. However I have
realised that because I took each of them in a different language (Spanish
& English) they don't show up at the same time.

Best