Partners
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have Completed my Adwords Fundamental Exam and Im planning to take Search Advertising Exam after 2 or 3 days, which date it will take in to action as expiry date... its silly one but I didn't got any other option to know this 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords certification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Vivek R,

Your AdWords Fundamentals certification will be good for 12 months from date of completion. 

When you take another exam and pass, let's say Search Advertising, it will be good for 12 from the date of completion. However, when you visit your profile on Google Partners portal, you can click "My Profile" (left hand menu bar) under Overview, and you can see your certificates, save to your computer, etc.. and the valid through dates will be for the length of fundamentals exam but will auto-update when you retake & pass the fundamentals exam. If you click on AdWords (left hand menu bar) under Certifications, you will see the actual dates when each exam expires.

Congratulations on passing and becoming certified!

Kind Regards,

James 

Re: Google Adwords certification

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Vivek R,

Just adding an image for your ease of finding. You may want to copy/paste the url https://www.google.com/partners when you are logged in your AdWords account. Next select AdWords under Certifications on the left. You'll see what is shown on the snip below my sig. Expiry date will be clearly visible.

Best,

Lakatos

Capture-sep10a.PNG