Partners
4K members online now
4K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Tutorial Slides

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All, I am Google Certified Adwords..
I want to give training to others on how to use Google Adwords and to be also certified..

Can Any one help me to get "Google Adwords Tutorial Slides" instead of creating new ones..

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joseph G
July

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Joseph,

You are very welcome. It's great that you appreciate Google and are wanting to help others learn more. If you go to your Google Partners account and click on Insights, there are a lot of resources provided. 

And then we have...

These will all provide you with concise & credible material. Each link has many others, so review the menu of each website. 

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Joseph G,

All the training material that should be used is provided to all for free at Google Partners. This is what should be used. 

There is also the Google Partners help files which are well written and provided to all for free. 

Google Partners is 'the' authoritative provider for all training, testing and certifications. Anyone that becomes certified will end up in the Google Partners portal with their own account and will see that this is where they could have started from (and should have).

If you wish to be a value added service provider to any of this, you will need to twist out new content that is originally yours. Keep in mind that being certified in AdWords (meaning Fundamentals + one or more additional product) is quite different from teaching it. Teaching requires an intimate understanding of all things AdWords which comes from being emerged in it completely while mastering all 6 AdWords tests (and I would want my teacher to also be Analytics certified).

I would add that AdWords is constantly under change, so unless you are deep in it on daily basis, attending events, are actively involved in Google Partners... then what you teach will likely be outdated by the time it is applied by the student. You really should be a badged Google Partner agency or affiliated with Google Partners officially to have merit and credibility.  

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks James for your quick reply..
But I will give training for free not for profit because I adore Google.. 
So I want Slides Only (Which I can do it but I want Google ones)

Such as these slides Here in Google Partner Video..

Anyway I know that all Google Adwords help Docs are online free..

Thanks very much

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joseph G
July

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Joseph,

You are very welcome. It's great that you appreciate Google and are wanting to help others learn more. If you go to your Google Partners account and click on Insights, there are a lot of resources provided. 

And then we have...

These will all provide you with concise & credible material. Each link has many others, so review the menu of each website. 

All the Best,

James