Partners
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

Googel Partner Status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have met all of the requirements except performance.  I manage several MCC accounts and I know our performance can easily meet the minimum standards.  Currently, we don't have any results for performance showing.  

Has anyone seen this before or does anyone know how to get this resolved?Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 2.56.34 PM.png 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Googel Partner Status

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Brian H,

Yes, I have seen it and there are many seeing it in 2016. Please review a recent article I wrote here in the community discussing the 2016 changes to the badged Google Partners. In brief, your MCC needs to have a full 12 months of activity/history for Google to assess your performance now. 

Please let us know if this relates to your specific issue or what you discover. 

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
@James_Clemens,

So I've had an active MCC for years now, have added new client spend, and in the previous performance metrics, was exceeding the national average for Partners. My bar is completely nulled out - is there a criteria of minimum spend for the basic Partner level or a threshold of what they consider "new spend" that isn't published that could be causing this?

Cheers,
Andrew

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Andrew Slattery,

It sounds like you have something completely wrong with your account. Per your info, you are an ideal Google Partner and have met the requirements... and then some. I would contact support or your rep and get this resolved right away, since it has been too long already.

Kind Regards,

James 

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
@James_Clemens we don't have a direct rep, but it appears the team saw our continued reports here and proactively resolved it over the weekend. We're very happy to have this resolved!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Andrew Slattery,

That is really great to hear. Happy sailing, sir!

Kind Regards,

James