Partners
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Check here for refresher Hangout on Air videos, study guides and certification questions.
Guide Me
star_border

GOOGLE Adword Exam Result is Not Update and Certificate not issue still

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello This is Muneeb Sayal 

My Problem is My AdWord Result Is not Update and Still Certificate not issue Please help me 

I am pass With 86% Smiley Happy 

Still Show 

Your exam results will appear on this page within 48 hours.

now 3 days ago ! 
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Muneeb S
March 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Muneeb S,

Congratulations on taking the test. 

Please note that the certificate will not actually show on that page. It will simply say pass or fail. 

Also, please note that you have to pass AdWords Fundamentals and at least one other product test (mobile, search, display, video, shopping) to actually become certified. Passing one without another leaves you only 50% complete. 

With that said, if you go to your Google Partners profile page and look at the left hand menu stack, then click on my profile (at the top), this is where your certificate will show up. Look under your profile image and click on it. You can then save it to your computer and print it and frame it. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Muneeb S
March 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Muneeb S,

Congratulations on taking the test. 

Please note that the certificate will not actually show on that page. It will simply say pass or fail. 

Also, please note that you have to pass AdWords Fundamentals and at least one other product test (mobile, search, display, video, shopping) to actually become certified. Passing one without another leaves you only 50% complete. 

With that said, if you go to your Google Partners profile page and look at the left hand menu stack, then click on my profile (at the top), this is where your certificate will show up. Look under your profile image and click on it. You can then save it to your computer and print it and frame it. 

Kind Regards,

James